Reviews often boil a complex work into a simple number, star, thumbs up or down, off with their heads finality. As with our classification system, we put the focus on the quality of experience with a word that captures the cigar and the state it leaves you in and we pair it with a Roman numeral for hierarchy.
- As good as it gets.
- Unforgettable experience.
- Self explanatory. Satisfying says it all.
- Enjoyable, but lacking distinction.
- A simplistic affair. Often, unbalanced, boring, or muted.
- Flawed or seriously lacking.
- So bad, it’s offensive.